Thursday, October 8, 2009

Anniversary

This picture kills me. It was so funny when I put this spider puppet on Canyon. Thanks Cindy for the awesome puppets. I have been having fun with them.

Now the spider is his friend.

First smile caught on camera. Now we have more.

Huh!!!

Today is mine and John's 7th anniversary. It is so crazy how time has gone by so quick. It is hard to imagine life without him and Canyon. I was thinking about our relationship this morning after Canyon's 4 am feed. It is funny that when I first met John I thought he was a little crazy, but after our first date I knew we would marry. And now we are 7 years in and going strong.

We are getting ready to move into our house at the end of the month. This is very exciting. I can't wait to have a place to call my own and decorate and paint it the way I want.

Canyon rolled over the other day. I am not sure if it was a fluke. We are practicing on rolling and eating some cereal. When I give him bites of cereal he gets the funniest face. Almost like he is saying "Ewww what is that." Then he realizes it's not so bad and swallows. Then with the next bite he has that same face "Ewww what is that", realizes it's not that bad and swallows. He does that through the whole feed. I will try to get a picture of that face. It is hillarious.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I added you as a friend, now you have to do the same. Call me for blog help if you need or leave mesages on my blog and I will help you out. I am so happy to be blog buddies! FINALLY ha ha!

    ReplyDelete