Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy spring

Ummmm Cheerios!
I found the light socket!!! (just kidding)
Happy Easter.
Finally a sunny day. Canyon and I ate lunch outside. He was loving the warmth on his face and he was not thrilled that I took him inside to take a nap. What a rude mum, Huh?
Ummm smell the sweet carrots.
This weekend I worked and took care of a 21 day old girl. I was talking to her parents about what it has been like for them to be first time parents. It seems like forever ago that Canyon was this tiny squishy ball of joy. I told the parents that it is true what they say it only gets to be more fun as the baby grows. I have so much fun with Canyon every day. It is harder to leave him now than it was when he was three months old. I am so lucky I have a great job that allows me to stay home with Canyon 5 days a week. He truly is the best.

1 comment:

  1. He just couldn't get any cuter. Looking at the pictures makes me want to squeeze him.

    ReplyDelete