Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy new year and with a new year always comes the new year resolutions. I Haven't thought too much about my goals for the year. Of coarse on everyone's list is to loose weight but that will have to wait. I do know I want to just keep on pluggin along. I want to enjoy the little things life brings and try not to get worked up over them. And I want to be a better wife and mother. Good luck with your resolutions.

So I have some great news now that both my family and Johns family know... We are going to have another baby. Yeah!!! This is our little one. I was 8 weeks when this ultrasound was done, now I am 15 weeks. Our due date is July 1st. I hope Canyon adjusts well to having a new little one around. This pregnancy is different from my others. I was sick for the first 12 weeks. I didn't vomit though. The baby didn't want me to drink Diet Coke which was hard for me to quit. I had a headaches for about one week. I can drink is now but I am trying not to drink a lot. I want McDonald's cheese burgers,... SICK I know. I haven't eaten McDonald's lunches for years. But whatever. I hope I don't gain 50 pounds. I tell the baby she/he can't always get what they want. McDonald's once a week or less is plenty. So if my pregnancy is so different does that mean I am having a girl???


Now I must post some of pictures of my most favorite little person.


This was Christmas at the Rogers annual white elephant gift exchange. Canyon was trying to take a sneak peak to make sure we wouldn't go home with junk. Unfortunately we did. Thanks David and Lily!!!
Canyon was so proud of himself. He put on his hat all by himself. Looks good huh??This is Canyon's first time in snow. He wasn't sure what to do.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so excited for you. I hope everything continues to go well !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, congrats! How exciting! Canyon is going to be a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Tam! I'm so excited for ya. Giving up the Diet Pepsi was a hard thing I had to do during pregnancy. And I actually have an addiction to McD's hamburgers, but during pregnancy I couldn't STAND them! Wish that had continued on after giving birth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok your boy is so freakin adorable and Im so excited for you to find out if you get your wish of having a girl!!! Hope we get to work together soon, I like having fun people to chat with.
    Dani

    ReplyDelete