Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Trains, planes, and automobiles.....

Well just trains and automobiles

Waiting for the train.
Yeah it's here!!
So exciting.
Bridger aka.. Climber
 
 



Canyon was so tired. I asked him to stay awake until we got home, because every mother knows that if your kid falls asleep in the car even for 5 minutes a chance of a nap has disappeared.
Canyon holding his heavy lids open
He is trying so hard but his lids are just so heavy.
gone! Gone goes my chance of peace and quiet.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on the napping in the car thing! That is a BIG no no in my mind. If I'm in the car at nap time I will do anything to keep them awake a little longer until we get home. I keep a stash of some mild sugary goodies in the car for such occasions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right ... maybe kids are the ones who invented power-naps, much to a mother's dismay! Really cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete