Sunday, November 22, 2009

Last walk in our old neighborhood

Our last walk in our old neighborhood. It was so cold, so I wrapped Canyon up in the green sleepy wrap thing and then shoved him in my down vest. Oh the funny looks we got. It was amazing. It is kind of sad to think that this is not my home anymore. I am sure going to miss the pink lady that walks around Salt Lake City collecting cans, or the man who carries a doll around like a baby, and even the man who tells my friend to do something with her weeds that are growing out of control. I am certainly not going to miss our landlord, who is Greek. Do I need to say more? :):)

.


2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! You have one good natured baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya for your new house! I need to come visit it, and you :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete