Monday, December 21, 2009

Does this hat make my head look big???

Canyon had his 6 month old doctor check. He weighs 16 lbs 11 oz, 26.5 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile. His head on the other hand is 46 cm round, 95th percentile. The pediatrician was slightly worried because his head is growing faster than she would like. She was concerned he might have Benign External Hydrocephalus of Infancy. That is just a fancy word for water around the brain. Turns out he just has a extra big head. That means his brain is big too, right? He needs a big garage to park it in.


"Yeah I have a candy cane."

No candy cane

"yeah I have it back."

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's just a big head. He's so so so cute! Wow! I still can't get over those eyes and lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he's all right. He's smart enough to know when someone takes away his candy cane!!!

    ReplyDelete