Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Got to GO!!

The baby birds have got to go. They need to spread their wings and fly far away. Each morning I wake up to birds chirping but it isn't pretty like a spring morning. It sounds like cats fighting. The momma bird brings food to them every morning and the birds are starving and fight over the food. It is not a pretty sound at all. Please little birds spread your wings a fly, you can do it, I know you can.

This video is cute. Babies have the most amazing, bright, noisy, light up toys but they insist on having a boring, gray/black telephone. I don't understand what is so fascinating about my phone.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I want to take our kids out together one day and see if they get mistaken for twins! I swear they would! They both have the killer blue eyes and LONG eye lashes, and well big heads!

    ReplyDelete