Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally some sunshine

Finally Canyon and I were able to enjoy some much needed outside time. He played on his bike while I painted my toe and fingernails.

He sure loves his bike.


While I painted my nails he watched. Then he put his hand on my leg and said "me, me, me", so I painted his nails. For the next three hours he held his hand out and blew on his nails, he didn't use his hand during that time either. He was determined not to mess up his pretty pink nails. And no I am not ashamed to have a son who likes to look pretty.

Last week the Rogers family took a road trip to sunny St. George. Although it was not all that sunny. Canyon doesn't do well in the car if it is more than an hour or so. We came prepared with DVD's. Unfortunately it only lasted about 1/2 hour.

Canyon loves dogs, especially this one. Oliver would give Canyon kisses. Canyon got to the point of putting his face in Oliver's face just to receive those wet stinky kisses.

The one and only warm and sunny day. We took advantage of the pool. Canyon sporting amazing shades.
Canyon is our next Justin Beiber. (Who ever that is. )

On our trip I learned that Canyon is a deeper sleeper than I thought. Which makes me happy since Canyon and our new little one will be sharing a bedroom very soon. I also learned that he talks in his sleep. He says things like "no no no", "truck, ball, car". And my child moves A LOT in his sleep.

MORE DOO PLEASE!! doo= music


After our trip Canyon was so totally worn out. John said he slept from 1:00-4:30. That is unheard of in the Rogers household.

Today Canyon and I took a bubble bath together. He wanted out so I got him out while I stayed in the tub. He went to the toilet and said "potty, more potty" and then he squatted and preceded to poop on the bathroom floor. Maybe it is time to start potty training?

1 comment:

  1. LOL, thanks for the picture of the poop! :) It's crazy how big he is now. Growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete