Sunday, October 9, 2011

September Randomness

Cute matchy matchy boys. John doesn't like it when we are matchy matchy but when it comes to our boys it is all good.
A friend in the neighbors backyard. Canyon called it a COW. We had a little lesson on animals and this was a deer not a cow.

My sister-in-law Jen got married September 22nd. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful bride. John and his mom
My sister-in-laws: Me, Lilly, Cindy, Megan, Brett, and Catherine
Oh my what amazing eyelashes. He gets those from John.A picnic in the back of the car. Canyon loves our new car.John and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary last night. October 8th. We had a wonderful dinner at our favorite restaurant, Citrus Grill. Then we came home and watched a movie. The sad news of this week is that I lost my wedding ring. I have looked everywhere for it and it is gone. So maybe by next year I will have found it or have gotten a new one.

This picture we took and I asked John to smile.
This is what I got... A CRAZY SMILE.
I told him to smile for real. Oh what a nice smile it is, Right?!?



1 comment:

  1. Tam, your boys are handsome! and being wedded for 9 years!? Holy smokes your old ;) We for sure need to get together. I think I have your phone number. I have a phone number that I've saved on my cell as 'Tammy Rogers' so hopefully it's the right one. I'll call you!

    ReplyDelete