Monday, March 12, 2012

just so darn cute

Saturday was fabulous. The weather was warm and we were outside all day. Canyon got to ride his new bike with dad. He is a pretty cool dude.


Bridger watching his big bro.

Enjoying the simple things in life: a balloon.
They really do love each other. It makes me happy when I say brothers, boys, buddies, because that is what they are. They bring so much joy to our family.
Bridger 8 1/2 months
Canyon 9 months.

They are so similar in many ways but they definitely are their own individuals. I often see similarities in them but when I put pictures side by side I don't see it. They are different, and I LOVE that.

1 comment:

  1. Does Canyons bike not have training wheels? Your boys are so cute together! I really want a girl, but I think I'm having another boy. It will be so cool for Max to have a brother though!

    ReplyDelete