Friday, July 20, 2012

Back in Business

I am sorry for those who follow my blog. I broke my camera in April and now finally have a new one. I am still learning how to use the thing. I am not quite sold on the Nikon camera. Ashton Krutcher sure makes it look easy and cool. Any how I am back in business. So I am back to blogging and blogger has changed how to post a new blog and how to upload photos. It will take some getting used to that's for sure.


June was an incredibliy busy month. In one week we have Canyon's birthday, fathers day, and Bridger's birthday. Then we have neices and nephews birthdays for the next week. And at the end of the month it is my moms birthday. In total I think we have 8 or 9 peoples birthdays to celebrate. Next time I am not going to have a baby in June, that is if I can help it. 


Sorry for the picture overload. These pictures are from May to present.
Bridger playing on my bed. Notice the amazing paint color. We just painted my room. I am in love with it.


They love the fireplace. That is their cave. Why??? I won't complain because that cave has allowed me to clean my house and it stays clean for a total of 10 minutes. Yeah.








 "yeah I'm walking"

 A happy birthday hug from Gramps
 Canyon learning how to drive his new amazing remote control car. Thanks Nanny and Gramps.





 John and his buddies raced in the Three Kings road bike race. John did very well, I think he shaved off 4 minutes from last year. His friend Julie won on each hill and in her age group. Lucky her she got $200.

 Happy birthday Bridger and Canyon.


 Rogers family reunion in Bear Lake. It was amazing. I wish I would have taken more pictures. I am still getting in the groove to take photos.

 Bridger and his look a like Sammy.



4 comments:

  1. So glad your back!! Such adorable boys you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the blue color on your walls! It looks so tranquil. I need something like that in my life, cuz tranquil it is not :) And um...we need to get together again. I have a little kiddy pool with a slide. Just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy,
    Love, love, love the color in your room it is amazing, what color is it? I miss you so much my friend I hope all is well, your boys are so cute and getting so big!!

    Love ya
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're "back in business". Have missed your updates. I love the fireplace pictures, the color of yours
    and John's bedroom walls (they're so-o pretty), and well, all of them!

    ReplyDelete