Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday little boy!!

We celebrated Canyon's birthday this last Saturday. It was totally fun and chaotic. I counted and there were 32 people at my house. I made Canyon's cake, it was a chocolate heart shaped cake with chocolate frosting swirled on it. It looked like a great dane pooped on a plate and then I fed it to Canyon. But he loved it and that is all that matters really.

Getting ready for Canyon's party. I packed him around in the back pack while I cleaned.

Thanks for all the amazing gifts that you all brought. Thanks for coming and celebrating with us. Thanks for being such great family and friends. We love you all. I hope you enjoy this video of Canyon eating his dog poop cake.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on making your own cake! I'd totally eat that dog poop cake :) Although, i'm sure it looked a lot better than how you explained it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so precious. Im glad you recorded it. You can entertain his dates with it some day!

    ReplyDelete