Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend project

I have my avocado green door. The color is actually called Pesto. So it's not true avocado green but still amazing. Yeah!! This weekend John and I have finally started putting our personalities into our home. It is kind of funny to watch the faces as neighbors drive by. My street is full of wood, black, cream, and white doors. We are the only green door to be seen. I love it. It is bright and amazing.

It goes great with my lavender flower box. You can't see it in this picture though.

Now pictures of my two boys. Canyon wants to be spiderman.

Canyon loves to play with John's hats. Everyday it puts the hat on his head and makes his way around the house. If I am not careful he will take himself and the hat into the bathroom to play in the toilet.
He wants both hats.

1 comment:

  1. Love, LOVE, LOVE the door! I am proud of you for being brave and not caring what the neighbors think! I love it! It's so cute. Afton is so good and we are having another garage sale next Saturday to try and sell the rest of our baby stuff. We made bank and are trying to repeat it!!! :) Some time when we come down there for Afton's dr appointments we will have to try and get together. It would be really, really fun to see you.

    ReplyDelete