Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ouch!

My poor little dude has his first diaper rash. I am so sad. His bum is seeping and oozing almost on the verge of bleeding. I don't know how this happened. Three days ago he was just red and then all of a sudden his skin was totally broken down. I sure hope that my skills learned at PCMC will help me heal his bum bum quickly. Part of the healing process is letting his rear get some air on it. So yesterday I let Canyon play outside bare bummed and all.

He loved the feel of freedom and air down there.

That he peed

Today we played out side in Canyons little pool. Canyon naked and me... well not so naked. I don't think the neighbors would appreciate that.

This is just a cute pic.

3 comments:

  1. He's a year old and this is his very first diaper rash? Now that is impressive! I have so much to learn from you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Wow! Our boys are getting so big!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch is right, but that's a cute little bum!

    ReplyDelete