Friday, June 4, 2010

My 1 year old

I can't believe that is just one week my person is going to be a year old. He was so tiny and sweet. Well he is still sweet but not so tiny. One year goes by so fast. He is cutting his 5th tooth, he has lots of crazy hair, he takes 14 steps, he loves balls. He can say book, truck which comes out "uck" and ball which comes out "baaa". Canyon loves to fall asleep in my arms as I hum Nearer my God to Thee. He loves his dad. And he loves blueberries. There isn't much that Canyon doesn't like.

I can't believe that this...


...turns into this.

An example of his crazy hair. I am not allowed to cut it. I obviously didn't do a good job. I just cut straight across his forehead.
In one week we will be celebrating his birthday with friends and family. I can't wait to watch him eat his cake and play with JELLO in a little swimming pool.

5 comments:

  1. He DOES have crazy hair, doesn't he !?! But it's so cute. And they DO grow fast -- too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Has it gone that fast? He is so cute and you are an awesome mom! Our boys need to be friends. Miss you.... neighbor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I hear ya on how fast time flies! He is so stinkin' cute. And to answer your question on who took my girls pics, her name is Skye Johansen and she lives in Lehi. She is amaizing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in shock that our babies are so old. Canyon is so blasted awesome. He is the man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we for sure need to plan a play date!! I want to play with your big blue eyed little boy!!!! my cell phone is 801-458-3835 call or text me whenever you want to do something

    ReplyDelete